SUCCESSFUL DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION STARTS WITH SECURITY
Protecting your organization continues to be increasingly difficult as employees use their own devices and applications at work and data flow in and out of your business in a variety of ways. While the attack surface has broadened, attacks have also become more sophisticated, more damaging and increasingly more costly.
- $500 billion: Microsoft’s estimate for the total potential cost of cybercrime to the global community. (Source: Microsoft)
- 14 billion: The amount the U.S. government spent in 2017 on cybersecurity. The government intends to spend 19 million in 2017. (Source: CIO)
- $2.1 trillion: The total global annual cost of all data breaches by 2019, as suggested by Juniper Research. (Source: Juniper Research)
- $3.8 million: The average cost of a data breach to a business. (Source: Microsoft)
- Cybercriminals will increasingly use artificial intelligence and machine learning to conduct attacks. (Source: Symantec)
Today’s security leaders must balance these challenges with business needs to collaborate, innovate, and grow. Traditional security models have focused on layered perimeter defenses and building “better walls.” The world has changed. Today, organizations need to have an always-on and multifaceted approach to security that constantly protects all endpoints, detects the early signs of a breach, and responds before that threat can cause damage.
WHY CHOOSE CLOUDSCALE FOR YOUR
We work with you and your stakeholders through an assessment to discover what security and compliance solutions will work best.
After the initial assessment, we will deliver a plan to address all of your security. From managing firewalls to implementing a Disaster Recovery solution, we provide you with a higher level of security and compliance.
Our team of security experts is always on monitoring your cloud environments to keep your IT team running efficiently.
From data protection to compliance solutions, we help you reduce cost and risk by leveraging the machine learning capabilities of Microsoft Azure and Power BI for Office 365.
7 STEPS TO BUILDING
Ensure Secure Migration to the Cloud
Optimize and Accelerate the Speed and Agility of your Threat Actors
Integrate and Build for Rapid Response
Gain Visibility, Control, and Threat protection of Shadow IT
Secure the Growing Number of Endpoints
Balance end-to-end information protection and productivity
Engage a Cloud Security Provider to Build a Holistic Security Strategy and Roadmap that Accelerates Digital Transformation