COMPREHENSIVE CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
The cloud is transforming how businesses consume IT today by offering consumption-based resources and services that can scale up or down, as needed. If you’re like most companies, you’re starting to see the value of cloud computing and recognizing it as the way of the future.
What is Happening in the Industry Today That is Driving the Need to Move to the Cloud:
- Businesses are using social capabilities to reach customers, gather market intelligence, and engage employees.
- As millennial representation increases, so does the expectation of a connected, social workplace.
- Smartphones and tablets account for over four-fifths of all cloud computing devices sold.
From security advantages and organizational control of data to ease of use and increased agility, cloud-based tools can bring your business to the next level.
In fact, by transitioning to a cloud environment, your workplace can take advantage of:
DRIVING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION WITH OUR
You’ll never get anywhere unless you know where to start.
From Identity strategy to virtual machine migration, the cloud changes everything. To set you up for success from the start, we follow a standard process in which we:
Assess, Remediate, Secure and Build your Azure cloud platform environment.
When it comes to cloud computing, having a clearly defined plan and strategy is crucial to success and that begins with clearly understanding your current environment.
- Start with an understanding of how your environment translates to Azure with our solution alignment workshops.
- Our team will build a deep assessment of your current environment and provide a clear path as to the order and priority of your Azure VM and application migration.
- Understand the risks associated with moving your services to the cloud before you begin.
Starting your move to the cloud with a solid foundation ensures that when your migration starts, critical mistakes are not made and the velocity of your move intact.
- We provide a detailed checklist of issues that exist in your environment which act as blockers to a successful migration.
- CloudScale architects will help identify the best options for remediation.
- Our engineers will then remediate your environment and position your Azure tenants as well as your Active Directory infrastructure for the migration.
Cloud security is priority one for any organization moving to the cloud. Information protection, device management, eDiscovery and access control all play a critical role in ensuring a secure cloud environment.
- CloudScale will provide your teams with a deep understanding of Azure’s available security services.
- Our Solution Alignment Workshops will help you decide on a infrastructure, device and information security architecture that provides maximum protection as you move into this ubiquitous cloud services world.
- CloudScale Architects will configure and deploy this architecture positioning your company for a secure transition to the cloud.
CloudScale’s Cloud Foundation Assessment positions your organization to begin its move to the cloud within 4 weeks of engaging.
- CloudScale is all about client success, which is why every client project is assigned a client success manager to ensure the transition to Office365 and Azure is a success.
- Our team of project planners will deliver a service enablement plan that clearly identifies each service and how it will be deployed in your environment.
- The end result of the Cloud Foundation Assessment engagement will be that your organization has a well-documented environmental assessment with a stable and secure cloud foundation and a detailed plan for migrating your services to Azure.